Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It's that time of year!

Yep...time to start thinking of graduation! This year is exciting for me because as most of you know... my dh is graduating in May with his Masters!! whoop whoop for him!

This month with Scrappin Sports I am playing with the graduation line of papers, stickers and rub ons designed by my friend Andrea Deer ( hi andrea :) )
The project I have for today is a gift tag. See the super cool row of bling?!! that's ribbon!! Totally cool isn't it!!!!!


Be sure to check back tomorrow! I'll have my card for Di's sketch and I'm gonna be playing along with my friend Danni making some fun stuff with certain items from our stash! If you check out her blog you can see a sneak peek!!

2 comments:

Dena said...

Super cute! and your blog is NOT boring my dear :)

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Natalie that tag is amazing...and you think your blog is boring? no its not...if you want to see boring hop on over to mine lol