Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Hi!

I have a couple of cards to share today! The first is for Di's Card sketch I used the fabulous ink, ribbon, cardstock and stamps from Papertrey. It's an 'easy to mass produce' card and would also be beautiful as a Wedding card or Thank you gift set. I used the Cuttlebug for the embossing on the cardstock.


My second card for today uses Danni's challenge to use up some of those eyelets!! Not only did I use eyelets....I used STAR shaped eyelets! (do I get bonus points for that Danni?)
I used more of the Scrappin Sports and more Graduation papers and stickers on this

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You soooo get bonus points for using stars, yep, I think they should be "star" points...giggle! This card ROCKS Natalie, INCREDIBLY AWESOME! I am going to check out those papers now you made them look so fabulous!!!


hugs & love!
danni

Jolene said...

I oohed and ahhed over your pretty pink card on Di's blog today. Beautiful work as usual!

Laura Davis said...

I love it! You are so versatile with your style:)
Laura

Leah said...

very nice!