Saturday, March 19, 2011

My first post with my new Gel-a-tins!!

I got my first DT package from Bonnie and Gel-a-tins this week and was super excited to 
get stamping with them!
I was drawn immediately to this set "Admission is Free"  
Tickets quite hot right now in the stamping and scrapbooking world so
I was super excited that this set was in my package!!

I started with kraft cardstock and Hero's Hues Chalk in in punch...I LOVE these together!!  
I stamped the open ticket as a background, directly onto the cardstock
I also stamped two images on another piece of cs, added the sentiment and cut them out...
a few peices of scrap patterned paper, pop dots and tada...done!  Easy as that!
Be sure to bookmark the Gel-a-tins blog, 
as it's going to be a great place for ideas and inspiration!!
thanks for stopping by!!!

6 comments:

Cassie said...

What a fantastic card with that set, Natalie! I love your details and how you stamped the ticket all over the background. I'm very thrilled to be a part of this DT with you :D

Karin Åkesdotter said...

What a great card!!! Love all the fab details!

Rachel B said...

Very cute card Natalie! I love the background and the red with kraft. Very pretty. Congrats on your new DT position!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey sweet Nat! This card is super duper cute. Congrats on the Gel-a-tin DT!! Hugs to you.

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

wow! this is beautiful..! love how u used the ticket stamp for the background too!! tickets stamps are sooo TDF now aren't they!! lol :)

Kristina-Nicole said...

I found the link to your blog via Passionately Artistic through their Spring Break Linking Party.

Wow! I love your work! Thanks for sharing.

You can find me at www.kristinanicoleblog.blogspot.com
to say hello! :)

xo,
Kristina-Nicole