Wednesday, March 16, 2011

It's a hip hop Thursday!!!

Woohoo!  LOVE Thursdays!!!
It is 50+ degrees here in Wisconsin and the sun is shining!! LOVING it!
Thursdays also mean Unity DT Blog hop!  so many amazing girls on this team, I feel so lucky every day to be a part of this wonderful group of ladies!  Not to mention Angela and all the amazing peeps that run Unity.
LOVE them!
Today I used my newer Suzi Blu stamp..."Spring Flower Chick"
can't believe I hadn't inked her up yet!!
Sentiment is from a set from Donna Downey

She is a little bit larger than the other Suzi Stamps so I went for a 5 X 7 card. 
I think she turned out kinda fun, used up some papers that were on my table, a little bit of
Jillibean Soup and MME Stella Rose Hazel along with a couple of little vintage goodies!
and fun coloring with copics!



Next Blog

13 comments:

Jennifer Roach said...

This is awesome Natalie! I have to get some of those Suzi Blu stamps :)

Rachel B said...

This is fabulous! All that red and that red bow on the little girl, so cute!

jennifer mitten said...

Fabulous card!! I must get out my Suzi Blus one of these days:-)

Erin said...

OMG I adore this card! Your Copic skills are awesome-so jealous!!!

Unknown said...

beautiful, and love your blog banner beautiful!

Jennifer Buck said...

So many ways of Cuteness! LOVE it! :)

stampjourney said...

Such a cute Suzi card! Great work!

Rona said...

this is so pretty!!

Unknown said...

I love this card.... so cute!

Thanks so much for sharing!!!

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

~Ola

sharon g said...

Although Suzi Blu stamps are my favorite of all the Unity stamps, I don't have even one? Why???

Patricia said...

Your card is gorgeous!

Marcy H. said...

Gorgeous Card! Love the red tie!

Anne Tussing said...

I LOVE this! Your suzi blu is so precious in red and I LOVE the sentiment! You rocked it!!