Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Happy Day my friends!!


It's Thursday, which means it's Hip Hop Thursday with the Unity Stamp Co. Design Team!  
to start the hop head on over to Angela's blog 
and follow the links for some fabulous inspiration :)

For my cards today I am using the Jan. Kit of the Month...LOVE it!  
There is something or almost every kind of card or scrapbook page in this kit! 
Birthday, baby, girlfriend, thank you...
a great value for the $$!!  LOVE that!

My first card uses the super cute snowmen and this FABULOUS red and white snowflake paper from 
We R Memory Keepers.  When I saw it I just had to have it and I LOVE it, the snowflakes are raised and flocked so it has nice texture, and the snowmen well, they are just adorable!
add some fun red buttons from Buttons Galore and More and tada..cute easy card!

My next card uses the cute tulip stamp, how fun to color with copics..
and yep, these stamps come from the same kit,
see what I mean about versatile set!!
Papers are from American Crafts


Thanks for stopping by today, now hop on over to Robyn's Blog!!


Next Blog

16 comments:

Angie Blom said...

Beautiful cards Natalie. those snowmen are just too cute. I love the variety of this kit.. xx

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

:) I LOVE that fat snowman...he's so CUTE! ...and very happy to see you already showing your stuff with those buttons!

LesleyfromWI said...

Love the cards. The snowman card is too cute.

Laura (sandytoz) said...

The snowmen are just awesome!

Jacqueline said...

These are absolutely stunning Nat!! hugs!

Emily Leiphart said...

Great minds think alike! Teehee. We both used the two snowmen and the same sentiment! I LOVE yours in the striking reds!! Gorgeous colouring on the tulip card!

Rachel B said...

Adorable Natalie! I love the buttons and doily with your snowmen!

NoraAnne said...

Two fabulous cards! Those snowmen are just adorable! and your second card is very pretty! Love that image!

Becky Dunham said...

Great cards Natalie! I would never have thought to do snowmen in red and white but I love it! And the second card with the tulips and butterflies is just so soft and pretty!

Gwen said...

Both of these are just super gorgeous! Love the snow men with the red and love the colors on the tulips!

stampjourney said...

Both are fabulous! Love how you used this wonderful new kit!

Anne Tussing said...

Great cards! All the dimension you used is so perfect!

jennifer mitten said...

These are both great!!

Janna said...

Love your cards! The color choices are perfect to match the season of the card.

StampinCathy said...

Both the cards are just fabulous.

Jennifer said...

GREAT cards!! Love those adorable snowmen!! (=