Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Oh the weather outside is frightful...

It's a good day for coloring!

Today in NW Minnesota it is a chilly -5
and the wind is blowing making is somewhere 
below too darn cold :)

School was even canceled here, which is saying
something, because one thing I've learned living
in this part of the country is that
Minnesotan's are tough...
me, not so much :)

I did spend some time coloring today
I was playing with Sally Mae
from Whimsy Stamps
dreaming of sitting on my lawn with the warm sun on my face...

here she is..
 

I also used this sketch from Cas(e) this Sketch!


Thanks for stopping by today!
I appreciate each one of you!!
and stay warm!
 
 

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I really like your card. I think the coloring you did was very good. Hopefully someday I would be that good with coloring my images.

Becca Cruger said...

This is so country chic with it's crumpled ribbon and lacy goodness. And your coloring skills are fab-o!

nancy carroll said...

I love your coloring, was from se MN, left as a teen, don't miss the cold...Went to Denver for Christmas and had my first white Christmas since I was a teen...(except when I drove to the snow out in CA, only a few hours away.) Keep warm..

Leigh Penner said...

So pretty! Great take on the sketch!

Gingerbread Cookie Recipes said...

Thankk you