Saturday, September 20, 2014

Be Scary!

Got up early today because I felt like stamping!
Yesterday over at Splitcoast Stampers.Com 
the Free For All Friday challenge was all about the birds.
  Add a bird to you card or project,
I wanted to use my new "Moonlight" set from Winnie and Walter,
 and there just so happens to be an Owl in the set :)

I also used the new Cas{e} this Sketch challenge that was just posted...
good timing for me!
I always love a good sketch,
 it makes putting a card together so much easier for me!

Here's a look at my card

some layering of patterned paper and a touch of washi tape.
ink is Memento
Paper is from Authentique....LOVE it!
thanks so much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

Leigh Penner said...

Fabulous Halloween card -- it has such a great feel to it! Wonderful take on the sketch!