Monday, July 26, 2010

Unity Stamps Suzi Blu style!!

Suzi Blu and Unity Stamps have teamed up to bring us some totally fun and unique designs by Suzi, in Unity's fabulous red rubber! LOVE them togther!
My project today uses the "Be The Poem" stamp. The more I played with her, the more I fell in love.  I absolutely adore the sentiment so I made her into a fun wall hanging for my stamp area.  Lots of this and that's added to it!
Be sure and stop by the Unity Blog everyday this week to see new stamps that are being released at Cha and also for sneak peeks at the Aug. Kit of the Month!

10 comments:

Jessica Diedrich said...

Ok-I am TOTALLY head over heels in LOVE with this project! WOWZA! You totally rocked the stamp, that AWESOME trim, the fun shape-seriously a fave of yours as soon as I saw it-AWESOME job Nat!!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Natalie I really LOVE your card design today...and all your little add ons so beautiful!

Jennifer Beason said...

So cute, Natalie!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH GOSH--how adorable is this? I love the colors! And UNITY is doing it again--I WANT everything:) You really did a fab job with this stamp!! LOVE IT:)

Christi said...

Natalie, this is so absolutely gorgeous!!! I am sooo jealous that you get to hang it in your house! Absolutely PERFECT use of this cute image! smiles...

Anne Tussing said...

Great wall hanging! I love all the special little details. The stamped image is awesome!

kirsty Vittetoe said...

This is definitely a beauty! I love the colors and of course, the image too! Thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello! : )

Unknown said...

Natalie, your card just changed my mind! I wasn't sure about this style of images, but your creating is totally awesome! I'll have to keep a look out on what else you create with them...superb!

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
FibreJunky said...

What a wonderful piece of art to have hanging in your stamping area!! I totally love this!! Gorgeous!!!!