Saturday, May 8, 2010

May Unity Store Kits!

are available now!!  check out the Unity Blog for stores carrying the kits!
Here's a quick look at both kits
I absolutely adore both kits this month, Unity artists are THE BEST!  For my card today I used 'Moments To Remember' as I'm waiting very impatiently for my lilacs to bloom, I thought I'd make a card to tide me over :)  I used two small ink pads directly on the stamps, inking the pink first.  LOVE these stamps!!! 

Now hop on over to the Fabulous Carolina's blog

11 comments:

StampinCathy said...

This is just beautiful!

Bonita Rose said...

oh my.. this is so beautiful.. xo love it.. wow.. wow.. wow...... love it!!!!

Sherry Campbell said...

Wow- Natalie! You never fail to inspire me. This card is beautiful!

Lacey said...

beautiful - i love the soft colors.

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous Natalie!
(omg my word verification is "Cullen"...ahhh, lol!)

Eva said...

Ohhh..this is soooo GORGEOUS!!!!!!!!! I really NEED this set!!! Hugs...

Heather said...

This is so gorgeous! So stunning! LOVE the colors and your use of imges! Just BEAUTIFUL! Wowsas! Also...LOVE your new watermark, but do you want the transparency lighter or darker? Let me know if you want anything done with it! Hugs!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

WOW--love that soft pink! Great card--thanks for sharing:)

Anonymous said...

This is the most gorgeous creation on the hop!

farmhouse-story said...

this is gorgeous, natalie!

Unknown said...

Wow, this is breathtaking and gorgeous...Wow!