Saturday, April 3, 2010

ODBD Faux challenge :)

In honor :) (not sure that's the right word!) of April Fool's Day the challenge for the ODBD Challenge Team was to use faux stitching on our project. 
I used the new Mother's Day set on my project and also added a big ole' Satin Bow.  It's ok for my because my Mother-in-Law lives out of state so we send her a little package so I don't have to worry about Mr. Postman :)
be to check out the other girls
And we  would love to have you play along on our faux challenge!  Upload your card to MR Linky on the ODBD blog!

5 comments:

Francie G. said...

This is beautiful, Natalie!

Sabrina Jackson said...

Natalie, you did it again, my friend!!! Everything works so perfectly well together...the Victoria embossed BG panel, that fabulous Mother's Day image, that totally stunning bow...everything on this card is PERFECT!!! I am so sure your MIL will love this card!! Have a blessed Easter weekend!! Hugs, Sabrina

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful Natalie!! I just love the green, how you used the wreathe and the embossing!! Very elegant!! I am sure it will be very well receive!! Awesome take on the Faux/stitching challenge.

Happy Easter!

Chris

Kelley said...

So pretty, Natalie!! I know she will LOVE it!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh these greens are so gorgeous! Especially with the beautiful bow, beautiful Natalie!