Tuesday, January 5, 2010

A sketch challenge for you!

Every Sunday on the Paperworks Blog,  there is a new sketch posted.  These are fun and unique sketches and I would LOVE to see my blogger friends play along :)

Here's a look at this weeks sketch

and here's  look at what I came up with... I really wanted to use my new adorable Jacob the Cupid stamp, he makes me smile.  As you see he's a little large to make even circles or ovals like in the sketch so I decided to use BUTTONS!  You know I LOVE buttons!  I also used the fabulous papers from My Mind's Eye!  LOVE these papers!  as usual, stamped with Momento and colored with Copics

I also used adorable Jacob on a Clean and Simple card for a challenge over at Splitcoast!  he's so cute!
 
Thanks for stopping by!! 

4 comments:

Tanis said...

SO super cute Nat! Love that little guy and the loopy dp is fabulous!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

these are just adorable!!!

slbt17 said...

too cute!
Sandra

Jessy said...

Such adorable cards. LOVE them both!! :-)