Saturday, October 24, 2009

More stamptoberfest projects to share!!!!

I have some more things to show you and I also need to do a little enabling!!!  I came across a couple of new to me stamp companies this last few of weeks and am LOVIN' them so thought I'd introduce them to you!

The first stamps are called Little Loud Stamps.  I saw their banner on Splitcoast Stampers advertising the 'Freckle stamps Christmas collection'.  I was hooked immediately and ordered the entire Christmas Collection.  They are the cutest little people stamps I have seen.  Take a look at this adorable image with the sentiment that says "Don't get your tinsel in a tangle"  just makes me smile!



These next stamps are completely different than the oh-so-adorable Little Loud Stamps but fabulous none the less.  One of my online stamping friends, Tracy, has started designing her own stamps!!   And because I think she's amazing (and her stamps are fun) I  just had to give them a try.  I ordered both her Autumn and Christmas sets from I {heart} Papers. Here's  look at the Autumn Set.

 
What do you think??!!
Come back tomorrow for a new Hope Stamps Eternal Cupcake challenge!!

No comments: