Sunday, September 6, 2009

Cupcake challenge time!!!


I LOVE the beautiful cupcake photo Rachel has chosen for this weeks challenge! It's almost to pretty to eat, but I'm sure it tastes as yummy as it looks!!

And here's what I came up with. I wanted to use the colors and the flower in my design and it just so happens my Sept. Unity KOM worked perfectly! I mounted the circle on pop-dots to give it a little extra dimension.

Be sure you check out what the other girls came up with!

And if you play along this week make sure to add a direct link to your creation on Mr Linky on Rachel's Blog by Saturday, Sept 12th at 9 pm MT. If you upload to a public gallery like SCS or PCP make sure to use keyword CIC23 so we can easily find you. Remember, no cupcake stamps are required! I will post the Top 5 next Sunday!

Thanks for stopping by!!

9 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Fun! Love the focal image and swiss dots embossing...Great card overall!

Bonnie said...

I love it, the whole Christmas theme and everything! although I can't say I am ready for Christmas yet.....ugh!!

slbt17 said...

very nice! thanks for the inspiration!
Sandra

Kelli said...

great job on this card!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

LOVE it - love the layers and that ribbon - BEAUTIFUL :D tfs

Ida said...

Wonderful. Love the bright cheery red color, the Swiss Dot embossing (my fav) and the Dandylions and Sentiment are fantastic together.

Carolina said...

Ever so darlin'! I love how you used the flower from this set...I'm anxiously awaiting for mine to arrive! Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Tammy Hershberger said...

How pretty, Nat and what a great sentiment!

Jessica said...

So pretty, and that ribbon is totally fabulous!!