Sunday, July 12, 2009

How about another cupcake challenge!!!

Yep, it Sunday so from now on that means "Cupcake Challenge" !! woohoo! Rachel and the Hope Stamps Eternal Design Team will be showcasing a photo of a cupcake and a card with our designed from what we see in the cupcake! Sound easy? well it is! If you want to play along be sure and follow MR. Linky on Rachel's Blog!

Here's the photo. Isn't it great!! love that cherry on top



Rachel sent the DT some of the new uber fabulous Basic Grey papers that she just got in. My package contained the June Bug collection, and I LOVE these papers!! love love love them!
I also used my Martha Stewart Edger punch....I love Martha punches!! :) The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm, super fun sentiments in this set!

Thanks for stopping by! hope you have a great day!!

10 comments:

slbt17 said...

love it!
Sandra

Rachel Hope said...

WOWZA, so gorgeous!!! Love all the details!!!

papertrails leaver said...

Oh this is just too cool! I love the paper folding you did to make the rosette! Fun challenge!

Bonnie said...

What a honey of a card! so very sweet!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Oh Gosh Natalie this is stunning!!! LOVE it!!! tfs

Jessica said...

SO fabulous! One of the happiest, most cheerful cards I've ever seen!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Stunning card, Nat! I love the brightness, and the stitching is awesome!

Kelli said...

BEEEEAUTIFUL!! I love that large focal piece, that's so neat!

Carolina said...

Oh this is just absolutely darlin'!!! What a perfect way to showcase this yummy paper!

Angie Blom said...

Beatiful. I also would love to know how to make that fab flower.. you have to let us know.