Monday, June 22, 2009

A card, a fortune and a woohoo!

First I have a funny card to share with you, it uses these super fun monsters from My Favorite Things. I paired them with some super cool Basic Grey Papers. I stamped and colored my images on one of my personal favorite things.... Coloring Panels from MFT. I don't color on any other paper now that I found these, I also am a little freaky about running out so I always make sure I have plenty on hand :)

Next is my fortune. The other day the kids and I went to the mall and had dinner in this Chinese Buffet place and I got this fortune....if anyone knows what it means could you please let me know :) teehee

And now for the Woohoo!! I made it through the next round of the Ultimate Cardmakers Showdown over at 2 Sketches 4 You! It's now down to the final 10, I never thought I would make the first cut let alone the top 10!! WOOHOO!

3 comments:

whoistracy said...

Congrats Natalie!!! Your cards always rock so it was no surprise to see your name in the top 10. Good luck next round!

slbt17 said...

way to go! Good luck!
Sandra

Leah said...

interesting fortune!
congrats too! :)