Monday, December 8, 2008

We LOVE MFT Paper Dolls!

Last Wed. "My Favorite Things" introduced a new set called Isabelle Paper Dolls, and can I just tell you how much fun Lauren and I have had with this set!!!! We have colored and colored these dolls and have had so much fun. I truly cannot believe how much fun Lauren is having with these. She love to color new girls, make the outfits different colors...just LOTS of fun! I stamp the images and Lauren colors them in, Lauren is only 4 and she is even pretty good at cutting them out. A future crafter for sure! Here's a peek at some of our creations. And seriously, if you have a little girl, you NEED this set! Most everything is colored in with Copics.


This card was made with an extra doll, some paper scraps and the Essential Sentiments set from MFT

2 comments:

kshand said...

These are just too cute :) Lovin' all your prior posts too....busy lady!!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

oh my goodness how fun!!! I bet Camryn would enjoy these too :)