Wednesday, November 19, 2008

What's Up Wed!!!

Wednesdays have just gotten a LOT more exciting!! there's a party over at Splitcoast Stampers in the My favorite Things forum!! It's What's Up Wednesday or WUW! there's lots to do including challenges (hosted by yours truly) specials, new sets and good ole fun! there's is a blog hop showcasing a new set being released today. Start at Kim's Blog and follow the links for some seriouse eye candy! there's even talk of a prize at the end!!

My challenge today is to use your gel pen! I use a white one but you can use any gel pen you have! Use it to highlight, color in or outline your stamped image. Here's the layout I did for an example.
I used one of my favorite MFT sets called Branch Out. I highlighted the branch and flowers.
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

kshand said...

She is a cutie!!! Love all the little details on those branches & flowers.