Sunday, November 9, 2008

Happy Happy Sunday everyone!

How's your Sunday going? Mine's not too bad except that Lauren has the croup....just got Bryson better from pneumonia...sheesh.

I did make a card the other day that I want to share. It is using the angel from Unity's October KOM. Love her!! and this paper....oh this paper is FABULOUS!!!!!! It's from Little Yellow Bicycle and I LOVE IT!!! I will be using it more soon so you can see more of it!! I made this card for the corner challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers- we were to break out our lonely corner punches and I must say, my corner rounder was just crying to be used!!

Also, some of you may have wondered how I store my Unity Stamps. Since Unity stamps are generally larger and are come in deeply etched red rubber already on foam (woohoo!), they take up more space than my acrylic stamps (which I store in cd cases) I found that these cases from Target for $1.99 were exactly what I needed. Cheap and easy to get when I need more plus they hold a TON of stamps. I think I can get anywhere between 50-75 stamps depending upon the size! I also adhere the tag that comes with each set on the front so I know what is in each case! I keep each set together.

4 comments:

kshand said...

So sorry to hear about the kids :( Here's to a better week! Great job on the card.

Jen said...

I hope the kids are feeling better. That's so rough when they are sick.

Love the card...and the little yellow bicycle...can't wait to see more.

FibreJunky said...

I hate it when my kids are sick. I'd far rather be sick myself.

Great way to store the stamps. I foresee a trip to Target in my future.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE that storage case! Thanks so much for posting where you got it. Sure hope everyone is well soon. :D