Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Have some projects to share!!

I had a great stamping weekend! Friday night I sat down and went to town and really haven't stopped since! I am working with a scor-it mini for Caardvarks and have to tell you that it's a fun little gizmo! It makes really great score marks! I happen to love the project I made for that so you'll have to be sure to check back the first week of Oct!!

I do have a few things I can share tho!! Remember the ghost tree a few posts down? I made this card with the same set, just used the fall leaves! and how about that background paper!! It's Sassafrass Lass and I am totally LOVIN IT!
Next is a fun card I made with my nestabilities and LIME GREEN!! I LOVE lime green these days, it's such a happy fun color! I used a set of Unity Stamps called "Mix up of Cuteness" and colored the apple in with my prismacolor pencils and gamsol.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Wow Nat...I need to STOP reading your blog...you keep giving me ideas with the scor-it...I am trying NOT to listen ;) I don't need it ...no I don't :) LOL

Girl you are the card master! Loving your newest creations and the lime green card is just yummy goodness! YOU ROCK!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

I love your Fall Card!!! Its so beautiful!!!

Sharon in NE said...

Love this apple card!