Tuesday, July 1, 2008

HI! It's me again!!

I've been scrapping like crazy...just letting go and having fun! I'm working on lots of Scrappin Sports and More stuff as CHA is right around the corner (YIPEE!!) SSM has LOTS of really cool new papers and such coming out this month and believe me...it ROCKS!!!
This layout features the last release of Defining Sports papers. I used the double sided Racing paper to make my background. I sewed it onto red cardstock for a little added punch!
It's also my DT upload day over at Happy Scrappin I've been using some My Mind's Eye papers...I LOVE the pinks and oranges. Add in some Pink Paislee and Unity stamps and it doesn't get much better!!

4 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Great LOs Natalie :)

Lesli said...

Awesome LO's Nat - I really love them both!

Jen said...

Great layouts Nat...love the mix on them!

Brooke said...

this is wonderful!!! everything about it is SUPER cute and perfect. as soon as i saw it.. i said.. Yep. Love it!! :)