Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Need some retail therapy??!!??!

Have I got deal for you!! (well, it's not my deal-it's Angela's!)
I have taken inventory of Unity's first month in business...THANK YOU EVERYONE for making it such a huge success!

However...We have some sad little stamps in the Unity House...They really are begging to be inked up and are feeling pretty ignored. I don't know WHY! They are SO CUTE!

So in celebration of Random Special #3 - you can choose 3 kits of the 6 listed below.

Doo Dads
Best of Friends
Little Labels 1
Big Shiny Flowers
Circle of Thanks
Amazing Me

The BEST PART you ask? The DEAL!!!! Brace yourself....

3 sets of your CHOICE from the list above for only $40.00 plus shipping - or ALL 6 for $80.00 plus shipping! Either way shipping is ONCE AGAIN only $5. {CANADA - $8 (due to the fact that on my last random special shipping was $22 to CANADA...nothing like shipping FREE STAMPS! }

HOW TO ORDER:
  1. Email me: info@unitystampco.com
  2. Subject: RANDOM SPECIAL #3
  3. Let me know which 3 sets you would like
  4. I will send you a PAYPAL Invoice ASAP.

BONUS!!!! First 20 orders gets a FREE Single - Move Mountains

This offer will end on Saturday midnight central time!
(I got my order in!)

No comments: