Saturday, June 21, 2008

Celebrating 'My Favorite Things Day'...


was yesterday...I'm a day late! Anyway, every month on the 20th over in the My Favorite Things Forum at Splitcoast Stampers it's Celebrating MFT day. We share our recent projects, if you have the new stamp releases, then use those. I had recently gotten Boho Blossoms and hadn't inked them up yet. I thought they went perfectly with these papers from Webster's Pages. What do you think? a little busy?! but I had fun! This picture is my grandma whom (is it whom or who?)I never met, the babies are my mom and her twin sister. I often wonder how alike my grandma and I are.

5 comments:

Jen said...

Super mix Nat! What a awesome photo to have...such a prize to cherish! I adore those papers...hand to go look them up...you are such an amazing and talented gal!

Laura Davis said...

This is stunning Nat!!! I love old photos!
You have been tagged:)
Laura

janet said...

Hi, Nat!! I love the picture and the design is stunning. Gorgeous page!

said...

absolutely gorgeous!!

Leah said...

pretty. I like the background paper :)