Thursday, May 29, 2008

Happy Thursday!!

Thursdays are not the same now that Survivor is over. I'm in need of a "Reality TV" fix...have any good suggestions???

I have been busy trying to get some layouts finished for someone, and get some projects finished for a DT tryout...it's lots of fun, but starting to feel a little pressured! Never fear, Basic Grey will make things easier and more fun for me!! The new Sultry line is MY FAV!!! love that line!!
Here is a card I made today. I got this new quote from Unity Stamps- I knew I needed it the minute I saw it
.
MY next card for the day is made for My Favorite Things sketch of the week over at Splitcoast Stampers. Again, using Basic Grey :)

9 comments:

Sara said...

Beautiful cards

Amy W. said...

great cards! :)

Anonymous said...

I saw that Unity Stamp today too ... and I think it may be the one to push me into buying some ... it's fabulous ... love your cards!

said...

Gorgeous cards!! If you're wanting a good reality show, check out AxMen on the History channel.....it's along the same line as Deadliest Catch only it's about loggers. :-)

Anonymous said...

I'm totally with you on that one...I miss my reality TV! Well, I am watching the Bachelorette now, just because that is all that is on!! Very cute cards! :)

Unknown said...

Gorgeous cards!! love that Sultry line too ;)

Laura Davis said...

Nat,
All of you your new work is stunning!!!!
Love it all :)
Laura

Leah said...

Awesome cards Nat. Love that journey stamp :)

Danielle Flanders said...

Good morning! Love your cards, Nat! You should watch So You Think You Can Dance!! It's like American Idol..right now they are showing the good and bad ones...it's pretty funny! I love it!

Dani