Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Long time no post!!

So sorry to have been away for so long! We got the major SICKIES at our house. Fever, sore throat, throwing up....NOT FUN! I do think we are on the uphill swing tho so that's good news!!

Today is Wed. (alreadyand that means Di's card sketch is posted along with the Design Team. You gotta check it out...the girls did such a fabulous job and all so different! Loved this weeks sketch!
Here's mine!!

Also, be sure to stop by Caardvarks...there's a new girl in town :) The blog is highlighting a FABULOUS card maker by the name of Rae Barthel! She can seriously rock the paper!!
ps....I also heard that the blog might be getting a makeover!

5 comments:

Liz said...

Oh I love this! It's beautiful, I think the colors are awesome together. How do you do your stitching? With a regular sewing machine?

Laura Davis said...

Stunning! I Love the colors:)
Laura

Leah said...

the sikies are at my house too. ICK!

Love that card and those papers! YUM!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Natalie - this is such a beautiful card! LOVE IT!!!

danni reid. said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS cards Natalie, as always, stunning! I hope you will play along, would sure lOVE the company and inspiration!

hugs!
danni