Friday, February 6, 2015

Woohoo! for days like today!

I am so excited that I have 
a few days off of work...
can finally catch up on some much needed crafting!
 
 
Today I'm sharing a card made with
the new
I LOVE the 
shape and size of these feathers!

I decided to make my card a bit trendy,
Gold is all the rage in paper crafting
so I decided to tip the ends of my feathers
with gold embossing powder.
I sponged some VersaMark  on the edges,
dipped them in my gold embossing powder,
heat with my heat tool and tada...gold tipped feathers!
I added a splash of gold sprits to the background.

The gold edge was made but using
Washi Tape and the new Dotted Borders dies
The sentiment is from Unity and stamped on the
Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

1 comment:

miatagal said...

Love this feather card with the touch of gold, Louise!