Monday, November 17, 2014

Snowflakes on a Monday

Today I am playing along with the 
CAS (clean and simple) Splitcoast Stampers Design Team
the challenge for today is snowflakes
which today is very fitting for a lot of us!
it's white out conditions here in NW Minnesota.

My card features Theresa Collins Tinsel and Company
I LOVE the colors and patterns in this collection!

a bit of layering with some scraps and I die cut the word
"Joy" with an
I LOVE this die :)

thanks so much for stopping by!
have a great day!

I am entering this in the following challenges
Addicted to Stamps and More
anything goes challenge

3 comments:

sandie said...

Love your colour scheme and your snow filled background. Thanks for joining us at TASM

Deborah Frings said...

The papers are lovely - snowflakes are just perfect on Christmas cards (and that's where I wish they'd stay). Thanks so much for playing along with ASM this week!

Rahmat said...

The background is so rich, I like your color choices, very pretty card indeed.Thank you for joining us at ATSM!