Friday, October 10, 2014

I love fall!

Don't you?!!
Fall is in full swing here in Northern Minnesota, there are so
many beautiful colors around my neck of the woods.
I can't decide if I like the red of the maple, or the yellow of the birch the best.
but together they make for a beautiful scene!

I made today's card for 
which is very appropriately called
Falling in Love...
I was inspired by the beautiful colors that
the Dt used on their samples
and it was the perfect time to break out my
a new to me company,
 and I am in LOVE with their designs!
 I loved the touch of aqua in the projects on the blog, and added
just a touch to my card with these beautiful sequins
Paper is Authentique and ink in Adirondack.  

thanks so much for stopping by!
hope you have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Emma Williams said...

I love fall too and your card is perfect for this wonderful season. Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful project and for joining us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog! :)