Thursday, September 25, 2014

Spooktacular stamping!

I combined a couple of challenges from Splitcoast Stampers for today's card.

The sketch is from the Wed. Sketch challenge,
 and Thursdays "Ways to Use it" Challenge is all about trees..
these Winnie and Walter sets work together  perfectly! 
 and

Paper is from Authentique,
Ink is Versafine and Ranger Distress.

A quick question for my fellow card makers...I recently moved into a new house in and new state and am having a dickens of a time getting good pictures of my cards..have tried almost everything, even outside.( which in Northern Minnesota will NOT be an option soon)  Today's picture was taken inside a light box but still seems off to me...
any suggestions??

1 comment:

Julie Mogford said...

What a fun Halloween card! I love the orange circle with the tree and the distressing and the papers are super with this. Thanks for using our stamps!!! :)
Julie