Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Happy Butterflies!

I am participating in the Fall CAS Dt search over at Splitcoast Stampers 
CAS stands for Clean and Simple,
now I know I am not usually a clean and simple kinda girl, 
I love lots of layers, patterned paper, buttons, lace, ect.  
but CAS is really popular right now, utilizing stamps and ink to create 
really stand out amazing cards so I'm going challenge myself to become better at 
this really cool style of card making.

for this card my team team and I were to create a monochromatic card,
 we chose white, brown and Kraft.  and we all used butterflies
I couldn't help myself and added a layer of patterned paper,
but over all the card was very quick and simple to make.

 Thanks for stopping by today, and I'll be sharing more CAS (and other cards soon!)

No comments: