Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Whew...a whirlwind of a summer!

Yeah, been pretty absent from the blog and crafting this summer!
So sorry about that...
In April my dear hubby was let go from his job, 
luckily he found another job quite quickly...
BUT
it was in Minneapolis.
For over 3 months the hubs lived in hotels while I stayed home trying to sell the house
(which is NOT fun :) )
fast forward to Sept.  
We are all  together again in Minnesota, 
kids have started new schools
 sent my oldest off to college 
and
I am  itching to get things back to 'normal'!
I've missed my stamps, paper and ink.

I made this card with the AWESOME Authentique Enchanted Collection, 
for the sketch challenge,
 didn't get it to Emily in time for the AP blog post but wanted to share it anyway.

 Thanks for stopping by and I hope to be posting more regularly!
nat


No comments: