Thursday, January 12, 2012

Sweet baby Girl card

I am so excited about some of the new goodies coming from Authentique Paper.
the only thing I can share for now is a peek at some of the new baby girl themed die cuts ect.  
The colors match the gorgeous Uncommon papers and will also have new super cool patterned papers!


For my card today I used the new  CardPattern's sketch
I kept it clean and simple letting the paper and die cuts do all the work for me.  
I love the text on the back of the 'Gifted' paper
(sorry it's not the best of pictures, we are under Winter Storm Angela )
 Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

Squirlygirl said...

Very cute Natalie! I hope you don't get hit too hard by Angela. We have only gotten about 3 inches so far today. Stay warm and cozy!
~Hugs~

Christina said...

This is so soft and sweet! I love the pop of hot pink and the distressed text in the background. Thanks for joining us this week at Card Patterns!

Michele Lourenco said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this card. Everything about it is so sweet.
Also thanks for the wonderful comment you left on my blog last week! it made my day!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! Another fabulous card--LOVE those little embellies with the twine! FUN!