Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Tiny Glitter trees :)

**First off, if I met you at the Kohler Holiday Fair, just wanted you to know that I will be
in Cedarburg this weekend with more wreaths and plate stands!
if you want specific colors, leave me a comment below :)**



These little glitter trees have been one of my favorite things lately.
I started out with a pack of bottle brush trees of all sizes I got at Michaels after Christmas last year.
I sprayed them with 3M Spray Adhesive, sprinkled them with Martha's Silver gitter, 
shook off the excess and set them aside to dry overnight.
 Next I added some Authentique Wonder, lace and buttons to some vintage wooden spools
and hot glued the trees into place.
and tada!  cute little sparkle trees!

1 comment:

Dawnll said...

Natalie these are wonderful! Love that you added glitter