Saturday, September 3, 2011

Authentique Paper's First ever challenge!!!


Authentique Paper will have Two challenges a month!
Woohoo! and there WILL be prizes :)

Sketch Challenge - The Sketch Challenge will be posted on the first Saturday of each month. There will be two sketches posted {one card sketch and one layout sketch} for you to use as inspiration.
Color Challenge - The Color Challenge will be posted on the third Saturday of each month. There will be a color palette posted for you to use as inspiration.

We would love for you to play along!
Just use the challenge inspiration to create as many projects as you'd like.
A winner will be randomly selected from all the qualified entries to receive an Authentique Paper prize pack!
{The more projects you create, the better your chances are of winning!} 
Check out all the deets and link up your creations 
(and see some amazing eye candy from the DT)
 on the

I chose to work with the card sketch 


and I used the super fabulous yellow and grey from the Blissful Collection
LOVE that collection, RUN to your LSS and pick some up :)
Thanks for stopping by, and I hope to see lots of my friends participating in the challenge!!

2 comments:

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH MY! This is super amazing! I was going to get some of this paper the other day-but I need to save some more before I can. Hopefully I will be able to play along soon!!!

Gladys said...

beautiful card! love all the layers!