Friday, April 8, 2011

Friends With Flair!!

I haven't participated in FWF for a really loooong time and that has got to change!
If you are wondering what Friends with Flair is, its a bunch of us Unity Stamp Company lover's sharing something we made with these amazing stamps!
There is quite a list of participants and they are all listed
HERE ON THE UNITY BLOG
Be sure to check it out cause you are in for some serious eye candy!!

for my project today I used the April KOM....so excited about this kit.
I decide to go a little vintage and also use up stuff on my desk.  
I started with a off white tag and I stamped the harlequin background in Latte ink
added some of the stitched stamping in Black Stazon
and then added a bit of this and that and topped them both off with the 'Thank You' circle stamped in black and punched out with my circle punch...they were both super easy and I'm going to be making a LOT more :)

Thanks for stopping by!!  I appreciate all of you!

17 comments:

Rachel B said...

Ah Natalie, I have been trying to talk myself out of getting this KOM, but after seeing your stunning tags, I think I just lost that battle!

Maria said...

OH LA LA!
LOVE your "vintageness"! Super fabby tags Natalie!!

StampinCathy said...

I just love the vintage tags. Great colors and love all the details. You should entered these in the ATU Challenge. The Challenge is BUTTONS!

Bonita Rose said...

gorgeous tags! Lovely!

Erin said...

ooo your shabby chic/vintage tags are delishes! ;)

Victoria said...

love your style! The tags are so totally adorable! I love the way you used your ribbon as well, as a ribbon addict I really need to get me some of that wrinkly ribbon!!
have a great weekend!

Gwen said...

Wow! Love this "montage-y" look! Great idea for thank yous!

Lindsey said...

Easy? They don't look easy, but they do look awesome!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesomeness....just love these!!!

Scrapcollectr said...

Just don't know where to start! This is true eye candy...great going!
*smile*

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OH my Nat!! These tags--just GORGEOUS! Simply beautiful! You knocked my socks off with all the details and those beautiful colors! FAB JOB!

Laurel said...

Wow, these tags are amazing!

Marcy said...

Gorgeous Tags!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Tags. S x

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Just BEAUTIFUL!!!

Angie Blom said...

WOW... stunning Natalie!!xx

Sharm Nidyanandan said...

wow! Awesome shabby chic tags Natalie!!! :) stunning!!