Saturday, January 29, 2011

Vintage Card kits for sale!

In order to pay some bills AND organize my stamping space I am going to be putting together some card kits. They will vary in style and type but am open to options. I promise they will be a GREAT value and be loaded!

For my first kit I have a Vintage 'boy' kit. The reason I say boy is that it uses some blues and reds from the Graphic 45 Playtimes Past. It comes with
8-- 4 X 6 double sided papers
6-8 vintage buttons
2 yards of two different matching ribb0ns
1 vintage post card
1 vintage Domino
2-3 Sentiment tag/shape
2-3 Graphic 45 die cut tags
5 Basic Grey brads
twine for you buttons
3 stamped images, one watch, guy on bike and library card
a Maya Road chipboard banner and a few vintage stamps for fun :)
I have 6 available!







Card Kit only


No comments: