Friday, January 14, 2011

Hi!

How are you today?
We're doing alright...my son is in the hospital, his surgery Dec. in caused some issues with his fluid on the brain not draining (or absorbing...not sure which one) so he had hydrocephalus.  
The dr. went in and did an 
"Endoscopic Third Ventriculostomy" which is basically putting a small hole in the bottom of the third ventricle so that the fluid can drain out of the brain.  B is doing great today and hopefully will be able to go home today.  Now we just hope it works.  
They will let him be for a weekish then take and MRI to watch where and how the fluid is moving.  
and my medical vocabulary keeps on growing :)

I made a couple of cards with my new There She Goes Stamps before I left.
My first card uses the There She Goes Color Challenge for this week, 

I used more Bo Bunny and the fun owl and sentiment from


My next card features the super cute new sentiment set called
Love the handwritten look of this set!!
also added a few Buttons Galore and More :)

Oh, and I should tell you I used Christmas Papers on this
ok, the backside of the Bella Christmas papers! Love the colors :)
thanks for stopping by!

8 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

cute cute cute cards!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Great cards and keeping you and your family in my prayers.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Lovely cards Natalie! Always thining of you guys...and saying LOTS of prayers!!!

Jessie/knightrone said...

Super cute Nat, hope things are going better!! HUGS!!

Lisa said...

Adorable!!! Still thinking about you guys, lots of good thoughts your way...

Angie Blom said...

I don't know how you do it all. You are one amazing and inspiring woman!! Sending hugs for your family always thinking of you... Beautiful creations!!Xx

StampinCathy said...

Hugs and prayers coming your way.
WOW! Your cards are so fun and inspiring.

Nina said...

Super cute cards!! Love that little owl.. <3