Monday, January 24, 2011

Been playing at the art bar :)

I've been playing along with The Scrapbook Nook and their online weekend crop.  There's been lots of fun challenges to get our creative juices flowing!  Had a lot of fun!  Here are some of the things I got done

First up was the Monogram challenge.  We could make anything we wanted, just needed to have a monogram somewhere on it.  
After a visit to my favorite antique/junk store where I found the frame for .50 and a bunch of old cool postcards for $1.00 I knew what I wanted to make....so after a coat of spray paint on the frame I made this
not in love with the 'D' and may change that out...but I kinda like it!


next up is a layout I made for the "how many in your family" challenge.  
This picture makes me laugh, dh not so much :)
"Our Family of 6?"

One more challenge I played along with was to find our OLD stuff and make something cool with it.
I dug out some older but ever so cool Scenic Route papers...so sad that they closed up shop :(
stamps are from Unity.


Thanks for stopping by!  
and I'll be back later tonight because it's release week for There She Goes Stamps!

2 comments:

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Love your frame Natalie!!!

papertrails leaver said...

I like the letter d on this! I think it really pairs well with the black frame. Your layout is fab! All wonderful creations!