Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Journaling your Christmas....Hip Hop!

I am so excited about today's hip hop! 
I am taking Shemelle's Journal Your Christmas Class this year (along with lots of other Unity gals :) )
For my album I am using THIS chipboard Maya Road Album. 
I love the fun size, the cool envelope pages and the fact that I can add additional pages as needed. 
For my cover I went with November Kit of the Month along with a
  sentiment from this Jillibean Soup set.
Notice the punched circle?  
I first stamped the uber cool background stamp in the KOM and then punched it out, 
gives a different use to the stamp.
I layered some gorgeous Making Memories and Jenni Bowlin goodies along with a glitter snowflake from Hobby Lobby :) I LOVE sparkle for the holidays!!
Now it's time to hop  on over to Robyn's Blog :) and thanks for stopping by!
Next Blog

23 comments:

AJ said...

Nat- this is spectacular! LOVE it!

Eva said...

Natalie, this is sooo beautiful!!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

This is SO Gorgeous, Nat! I love the almost vintage feel to this-that beautiful glittery cover-the way you stamped the notebook stamp and then the sent. on top of that-ALL of it! Beautiful!

Christi said...

oooh, Nat! This cover is gorgeous! I love the way that you layered the stamps! smiles...

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful beautiful.. I love it!

Lacey said...

Love this - great work.

Anonymous said...

ohhhh...this is fabulous!!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOORGEOUS! You are so amazing, Nat! I am sorry I've been missing lately--I still visit, just haven't had time to leave some love! BUT do know--I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE visiting here! You always inspire me--and today--I'm blown away by this cover!

Julie said...

This is SO fun, Natalie! Love your book! So festive and pretty!

Angie Blom said...

FABULOUS!!!! WOWsers girl.. I just love this!! the colours the layering of the stamps.It is just amazing!! YOU ROCK NAT!!! but, I love everything you do..heheheXx

Kelly Mahany said...

Gorgeous work Natalie!!! I love your style!! I am so inspired by this!!! Love it!

Maria said...

This is fabulous! I love that album! Great job, can't wait to see more!

Brooke said...

gorgeous colors, Nat! Love your style, girl!!! super pretty.

Lisa H. said...

super sweet! love the papers and stamps and it's just darling, Nat!

stampjourney said...

Gorgeous colors and fun sparkly snowflake! So cute!

Katie Skiff said...

This is very pretty, great job!

Unknown said...

Beautiful! I'm getting so many great ideas on how to create my album!

Lisa said...

Fabulous!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dreama said...

WOW...that's so pretty.

Cards and Crafts by Sheree said...

I love what you made with this MR album. The lace looks really nice in the background with the musical notes. Nice job!

Pam S said...

Your journal is BEAUTIFUL, LOVE IT.

Mary Friederichsen said...

Natalie, this is absolutely Gorgeous!!

Anonymous said...


Thank you very much! I took it for myself too. Will be usefull :0)