Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Hippity Hop It's Thursday!!

How's your week going so far?  
Things are crazy as usual here in the Dever household and 
I. AM. TIRED.
My cards today are some of my favorite Christmas Colors...a rich olivey green and dark barn type red.  The patterned papers are from Pink Paislee.
My first card uses my favorite tree stamps from Samantha Walker's set "Greetings of Christmas".
I absolutely LOVE this set! 
(ps...the green's really do match :) not sure why they photographed this way!)

My next card uses an image from this months Kit of The Month
(So LOVE this months Kit by the way!!  Have you seen that cloud stamp?!!!)
(I cut the patterned behind the image with my cricut Storybook Cartridge)
I colored the image with my Copics, and distressed a bit with my Pine Ranger Distress ink.
 Thank you so much for taking the time to visit my blog today!
Now hop on over to Maren's place!


Next Blog

26 comments:

Cindy Groh said...

Beautiful Christmas cards.

Wendy ten Hove said...

Pretty, pretty christmas cards!! I love the color green you used for them! Yep, can't wait to receive this KOTM, those clouds indeed are gorgeous!!!

Hugs,
Wendy

JPScraps said...

Love the cards!

Teri Barefoot said...

I love this card

Thanks,
Teri
teri.barefoot@gmail.com

Erika said...

Gorgeous cards. TFS

Rachel B said...

Your cards are so fabulous! I love the trees. I wish I could get my hands on some Samantha Walker stamps! The second card is fabulous too!

Lillian Child said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your holiday card style!!! And your use of one of the new KOTM images - awesome! Thanks for sharing with us!

Angie Blom said...

Oh my goodness I so love these cards Natalie.. the colours are stunningly gorgeous. I love those papers!! Xx Hope you get some rest, I don't like feeling tired.

Christi said...

oooh, how do I get on your Christmas list?!? These are soooo beautiful! smiles...

NoraAnne said...

Love your cards :) So warm and homey :) I hope you get some rest soon!

Jacqueline said...

These are gorgeous Natalie!! Love them!

Shemaine Smith said...

Gorgeous cards today Nat!!

Jen E. said...

you have mad coloring skills!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Christmas Cards!!

hilde janbroers said...

amazing!! love your card!

Brooke said...

Gorgeous color combos.. your cards are rich and luscious!! LOVE that second one!!!

Kristi B. said...

Awesome cards! I really need to get started on my Christmas cards. Thanks for the inspiration. :)

Brittney said...

Great Christmas cards - can't believe it's so close!

Purple Princess said...

Fabulous cards! The second one is just so eleagant!

Rona said...

these are both absolutely gorgeous!! I just love Christmas cards :)

Shelly said...

I love both of your cards!

Erika M. said...

Loving your Christmas cards!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

Gorgeous as always!!!!

farmhouse-story said...

just gorgeous, natelie:)

Lisa said...

Love both of these!!!!!

Samantha Walker's Imaginary world said...

totally gorgeous!!!