Sunday, August 8, 2010

Bo Bunny Mini Album!!!

I've been wanting to make a mini album for awhile now, just didn't have any 'theme' for one.  Today I decide to make one anyway :)
I got some of this really cool Bo Bunny paper at Archiver's last week and thought it would be a great line to make a little book of some of my favorite people.  I used two of sheets of paper and 1 1/2 sheets of cardstock, and bits from my stash.  Really inexpensive and fun :)
The front cover uses a card sketch that was on the Bo Bunny Blog last week...you can see it HERE
I couldn't decide what to put on the journaling tag on the left, it's my mom...should it be 'mom'  'grandma' 'Janet'  or what???
Thanks for stopping by!!!

4 comments:

papertrails leaver said...

cute mini album!

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Love this! You could put her name in big letters and then underneath in smaller letters put mom and grandma.

Andrea Amu said...

This is really neat, Natalie!
You worked the Mama-Razzi!

Angie Blom said...

oh LOVE it!! I love doing Mini's.. this is great. love the papers.