Wednesday, August 11, 2010

It's Thursday friends!!

And that means its Hip Hop Thursday!!
If you are new to my blog and wonder what Hip Hop Thursday is...
Hip Hop is where the Unity Stamp Co. DT gals have a blog hop, starting at the Unity Blog 
Then we meet and chat in the Unity Forum over at Splitcoast Stampers where you will find
Friends, Chatting, Fun and even prizes!!  I hope you will come check us out!!


For my projects today I used the Aug. Kit of the Month..another MUST HAVE if I do say so my self :)
My first card is kinda fun, I used distress inks in Old Paper, Antique Linen and Pumice Stone, the black is Versafine ink.  I then mounted it on one of my favorite October Afternoon papers and tada...easy as that!
My second project is a layout I made, that really does look better in real life.  I got some Girls Paperie paper last week at Archivers and couldn't wait to use it!  
These pictures were of Lauren on her first day of Kindergarten last year.  She has been really fussy about looking in the camera so that's why we don't get to see her cute little face :)
I used the hearts and the big frame shape is underneath the sticker letters, 
a fun different way to use that stamp.


Next Blog

15 comments:

Ravengirl said...

Wow, love your projects!

Unknown said...

Amazing projects.... beautiful work!

Thank you so much for sharing!!!

~Ola
okj83 at live dot com

Martha galvez said...

Great LO!!!

StampinCathy said...

OMGosh! Your card is fabulous and just love the stamps and sentiment. Your page is aweseome. I just love all the details and the color combo.

JPScraps said...

Love your card (it's gorgeous) and the layout (so cute)

Marilyn Nimmo said...

LOVE your card and layout. First day of school--so emotional!

Erika M. said...

Loving your creations!

Rona said...

gorgeous card and LAYOUT!! love it!!

Angie Blom said...

Amazing, love the card, that image is gorgeous.. and the layout is wonderful. love all the details.. cute photo's.

Tina Mayo said...

love tou card and layout..just good stuff!!

Jessica Diedrich said...

WOW NAT! These are both stunning! U used my fave stamp from this month's KOTM!

Anonymous said...

That layout is so sweet :)

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

OHHH! I love that card---just beautiful! I love love love that layout--such beautiful colors and that banner...everything is FAB! Well done;) TFS!

Michelle said...

love these projects!

FibreJunky said...

I love how your card front looks like a door.