Wednesday, June 16, 2010

New Petal Press Summer Release

Is fabulous!!  If you have Tracy's other two sets, you gotta get this one!  they are designed to work together but can be used alone!
I used some of this FABULOUS new Thrift Shop October Afternoon papers that Kate has in stock at I {heart} Papers. LOVE these papers!!!!
 I colored the roses with my R29 and R59 Copics.

j
To see more great projects made with Tracy's new set see the other DT gals!
Amy Heller
Cathleen Torina
Gretchen Belknap
Heidi Van Laar
Julie Lacey
Krysten Ng
Natalie Dever
Tiffany Johnson
Kate Baldwin

15 comments:

Bonita Rose said...

beautiful colors Natalie.. love these images.. u are so talented! hugs xo

Gretchen said...

oh man this is gorgeous!! Love the distressing!

Tiff said...

That paper is FAB with your colored image!!!!SUPAH Pretty!

whoistracy said...

Gorgeous! I love the crackle effect on the image- so sweet.

Cathleen said...

Wow! This is beautiful, love your teacup and roses!

Amy Heller said...

This is soooo gorgeous!!! Love it!!!

Unknown said...

Amazing Natalie! I love LOVE these colors!

(-: Heidi

Lin said...

I really like these papers used with this great new set of stamps, too! So cheery!

Kryssi said...

hey natalie! your cards is superb!!! love all the little details!

Linda said...

I love your tea cup with card so loving And the colors Just beautiful!!

Lori said...

So pretty! Love the vintage look and feel.

Mary Friederichsen said...

Natalie, I love this card!
The DP was made for this image, and you did a beautiful job with the roses..love the distressing!

Thank you for sharing, and have a wonderful weekend!

Jeannette aka Jnett said...

This is lovely and the papers suit it so well.

Laura Pryor said...

A teacup too?? SOLD!!!! I love the papers you combine with this image! This is fabulous! I love this set....I'm hoping along and loving it more and more as I go! Ha!

i {heart} papers said...

Beautiful! I love the vintagey feel!