Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Been stamping :)

I've been really busy the last few days trying to get some of my stamping assignments done, as well as playing with some new goodies :) I am so fortunate to stamp and design for some of the most amazing companies who spoil me!  I LOVE IT :)
My first card uses the Scriptures #4 from Our Daily Bread Designs.  This set is a compilation of the Design Team members favorite scriptures.  LOVE the fonts on these!
The paper is from Cosmo Cricket and it is beautiful!
Here is another easy peasy but love it kinda card.  I made it for the Inspiration Challenge over at Splitcoast Stampers.  I also got to play with some of my birthday goodies I got to order from Papertrey Ink! 

Be sure to check back!  I have one of my favorite cards ever to show you tomorrow for my Paperworks Co. Blog day, and believe me you need to check out Unity Stamp Co. on Thursday!!!

No comments: