Thursday, January 21, 2010

Hello Unity Peeps!

 Have you gotten your Unity Jan. Kit of the Month yet??  What is your favorite stamp(s)?  I'm not sure what mine is....I love the dotted background stamp and I LOVE the stamp and sentiment I used in my card today!  LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!


I switched up the sentiment a little by adding those tiny Making Memories alpha's we all love!!  Paper  is the ever cool My Mind's Eye.
If you have time, be sure to check out the other DT blogs today, they will be sharing more Unity inspiration!  Woohoo!
 I am also sooo excited to announce that the UBER talented and super sweet Jessica is now a permanent part of the Unity Stamp Co.!!  Stop by her blog and give her a big ole' Unity WOOHOO!!

13 comments:

Krista said...

What a sweet card! I love the way you altered the quote.

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

This is so sweet!!!

Jen E. said...

that is really cute. the crossing off look perfect.

Tanis said...

LOVE THIS!!! Very very clever :)
And such a SWEET design!

Marcy H. said...

Sweet Card!!

Savannah O'Gwynn said...

Love love LOVE this card--can't wait to ink this set! TFS!

Jessica Diedrich said...

I LOVE this card-what an awesome way to alter the sentiment-it's perfect! Thanks for the sweet shout out, Natalie! I am SOOOO excited!!!

Lisa H. said...

super cute! love the white card base with the reds and pinks!

Angie Blom said...

Stunning Natalie, love tyhe brightness of this card... Love everything you do.

stampjourney said...

Great use of the Making Memories alpha! I'll have to put those to use when I get my new KOM!

slbt17 said...

cute card!
Sandra

ChristineCreations said...

OH I love the way you used the sentiment differently Natalie! This is so cute!

Lulu said...

Love it!!! :)