Wednesday, December 23, 2009

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas....

in my basement :) wrapping paper, tape, scissors and bags all over the place, my stamping desk looks like a tornado hit but hey-got presents ready to go and ...even made a last minute teacher gift:)

Here are possibly my last Christmasy type projects for the year and even tho I LOVE red and green, I'm so ready to swap the green out for some pink and make lovey dovey projects!!

I used a lot of left over pieces of paper that were lying on my desk and I thought about throwing them away but decided to get crafty instead.  Papers are Bella Blvd and October Afternoon.

 
I hope your holiday is amazing!



2 comments:

whoistracy said...

These are adorable Nat!! Have a wonderful Christmas with your family.

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

Those turned out GREAT! Hope our Christmas was fabulous!