Sunday, November 22, 2009

it's Cupcake Sunday!!

are you ready for a cupcake challenge??!!  Rachel has picked a yummy looking cupcake for today's challenge, would love to have one of these right now :)

I was inspired by the colors in the photo and thought that the new "Honey I"m Home" collection from Bella Blvd would work perfectly!  Bella Blvd makes some of the cutest papers and they are really easy to work with! LOVIN' Bella Blvd!  and how about these adorable stamps from 'The Greeting Farm'!!  As soon as I saw these houses I HAD to have them.  I have a slight compulsion for house stamps ;)! I stamped this image with my Momento ink and colored with copics.    Made this for my brother who just bought his first house!  Congrats Jason and Suzanne!!


Here's the other Sweeties :)
~ Kelli ~ Michelle  ~ Teresa ~

8 comments:

Carolina said...

Your card is toooo adorable!!! Love the colors, the design, it all came together so perfectly! I'm sure your brother is going to love it!

Rachel Hope said...

So delish! The colors are Wonderful!!! Awesome details!

papertrails leaver said...

wow! love the little house card with that yummy red ribbon! The color palette is fabulous!

Michelle Woerner said...

Hey girlie! This card is just darling!! Love all those little buttons on it too! Hugs,

June Houck said...

Super cute card! I love the buttons and ribbon. Yum :)

Jessica said...

Great card! Your brother will love it!!

Renee' Morris-Dezember said...

This is perfect! Your brother will LOVE it!!!

whoistracy said...

This is so sweet! I just love those stripes.