Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I have another MFT preview :)

Today we are previewing the new 'Who's That Girl'  She is perfect for LOTS of reasons, the sentiments are fun and can be for Christmas, Birthday's or just because...a must have for those of you who love the  classic "Who's that Girl'


I've been using Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses on most of my projects lately, and this card is made using lots  of scraps.  That is one of the things I love about paper piecing, it makes a huge impact but takes very little paper, great for scraps!
To see who else has a sneak peek of the new girl, head on over to Kim's blog!

Also, just so you know....the MFT Design Team is having a blog hop starting tonight at 10:00 PM EST for  You'll start at Kim's blog HERE.  I am excited with my projects for the hop :)

Want to join us at the release party where you can chat with design team members and THE MFT Lady herself? Join us in the SCS forum HERE from 8-10 PM EST. There will be chatting, more teasers and prizes!

6 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

I love your MFT gal!!

June Houck said...

These are some fab new sets...I want them all :)

Laurie Marmon said...

very cute card. thanks for sharing.

Mary J said...

Love the colours with this super image!

Amy Sheffer said...

Beautiful, Natalie!

Bonnie Lynn said...

That is some rich looking paper and ribbon. Love it!!!