Saturday, August 1, 2009

It's time for a My Favorite Things one-click challenge!


The challenge for Aug. is all about Gingham!! Mft has some great gingham digi-papers or how about one of my personal favorite things from MFT...the Gingham Ribbon!!!
This ribbons are soo soft and yummy, I have actually re-ordered them because I love them so much! I used the "Feeling Fruity" cherry on my card today. LOVE this set :)

You can read more about the challenge over in the MFT forum at Splitcoast! I'd love to see you there

In case you are new to the One Click Challenge, the winner will receive the FULL One-Click Collection of the unreleased sets for FREE! The winner will be announced on Wednesday August 5th during the release party!

Projects must feature the use of some MFT stamps or products, but are not limited strictly to MFT stamps or products.

This month, please use the code ONECLICK0809 for your entries. You have until Tuesday August 4th at 10pm EST to submit! After that, feel free to hop on through the Design Team blog hop and enjoy the previews.

No comments: