Sunday, August 30, 2009

It's Sunday! and Cupcake challenge Time!!

Yep, every Sunday Rachel posts a new photo of a beautful cupcake for us to use as inspiration! It's lots of fun and I hope you play along!

First off.....the photo- yummy!
And here's what I came up with :) yep, used my yummy Edward stamp :)
I stamped my Edward with Momento ink (my favorite for coloring with Copics) which is what I did. I love coloring Edward's hair! I also used my super cool Martha Stewart Web punches. Notice the corner just one punch with the corner punch and then I added the orange behind it, just a little extra sumpthin'


Also be sure you check out this week's Guest Sweetie, Anna F!!! Anna has been playing along with the CIC for weeks and has held a spot on the Top 5 Numerous times! Click HERE to see her Wonderfully Shimmery creation!

For more cupcake inspiration, be sure to check out what the other girls did with this photo!

If you play along this week make sure to add a direct link to your creation on Mr Linky on Rachel's Blog by Saturday, Sept 5th at 9 pm MT. If you upload to a public gallery like SCS or PCP make sure to use keyword CIC22 so we can easily find you. Remember, no cupcake stamps are required! Rachel will post the Top 5 next Sunday!

6 comments:

Rachel Hope said...

Love it!!! The cupcake is very Twilight-ish isn't it?!?!? I didn't even see that until you and Jess did it, wish I had thought of that! :)

Carolina said...

Ohhhh, love what you did with the piece behind Edward, well really, the whole think looks amazing!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Beautiful card, Nat! I totally don't "get" the whole Twilight thing, but love the coloring on your image and the cool, gold lacy stuff in the background!

Jessica said...

Ooooh, so mysterious and fantastic! I love it! And I love how you colored Edward's hair!

Lisa H. said...

eeee! Natalie, this is brilliant and O-so cute. it's so well put together!

Ida said...

What a fun card. I love Vampire tales and while I haven't read the Twilight series (Gasp) yet I can understand the idea behind your card. Great touch with the spider web punch in the corner.