Saturday, July 25, 2009

Splitcoast Stampers challenges

This weekend over at Splitcoast there are some amazing challenges from the Dirty Dozen both past and present. I am having lots of fun and I think I've almost used an entire roll of atg tape! thought you might like to see some of my stuff! :)

This first card was made for the CAS challenge to use yellow, orange and turquoise. I used the new Unity Customer Kit on this one!
This card uses the same Customer Kit Hodgepodge of Happiness but I used the sketch challenge of the week at Splitcoast
One more with the same Customer Kit but this one was made for a "Clear" challenge. I embossed the acetate background and then added clear buttons to the side of my goldfish bowl.
This last card was made with the Friday Dare To Get Dirty Sketch at Splitcoast. I used my new Bubble Bunny Flopsey from My Favorite Things.
Be sure to stop back tomorrow, there's a new Hope Stamps Cupcake challenge!!

1 comment:

Carolina said...

You've done a great job with your DTGD challenges - such beautiful cards!